[kepler-dev] debuging in actor development

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:12:26 PDT 2007

Hi All,
    As a follow up to some questions about the 'Listen to Actor' menu, I
just got that menu added to Kepler. It turns out that the reason it was
not included before is probably an issue with the MenuMapping scheme in
Kepler. [For some reason the scheme described in
'uiContextMenuMappings_en_US.properties' for mapping PT menus did not
work and the method for setting an Action for a menu forgot to mention
that a certain type of constructor is required.]

Dan

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu