[kepler-dev] Workflow Loop

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 25 07:02:19 PDT 2007

The inside model is using an SDFDirector and yet contains a BooleanSwitch.
BooleanSwitch can't be used with SDF, although sometimes you can get away
with it.  Some actors are happy to be fired with no input data (they just
do nothing). The Expression actor, however, insists that must have input data
when it fires, and in your model, it will not have input data when it fires.

Edward