[kepler-dev] modeling question about producing f(A, x), f(A, y)...

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Fri Aug 3 12:28:15 PDT 2007

Hi Norbert,

I understand.  Because the COMAD framework is not in distribution
yet, I agree it's not a great solution for a problem that needs to be
solved by 5 PM today.  However, in projects where most  workflows
involve these kinds of issues (as all of mine do), it may be worth
looking at even now.

One thing Daniel, Shawn, and I've talked about is writing a simple
API for actors that would allow their source code to be used without
modification (although code might need to be auto-generated at build
time) to yield either conventional actors or collection-oriented
actors as needed (in most cases).

Cheers,

Tim