[kepler-dev] Icons missing

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 21 12:14:04 PDT 2006

Edward,
    When run from ant, I think all the kepler icons come from the
kepler-icons.jar file. That jar is built from the images in the
$Kepler/lib/images/svg/ and $Kepler/lib/images/actorthumbs directories.
So to get them to appear under Eclipse, I guess that those directories
need to be in Java's classpath.

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195