[kepler-dev] Create Hierarchy

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 13 14:40:28 PDT 2006

We definitely need it back, but it wasn't working in Kepler in its
fixed.  Norbert, if you want to spend some time fixing it I'm sure
many people would be appreciative (I can explain the problem on the
phone if you'd like).  Barring that, it will have to wait until we
have managed t recruit more developers on SEEK.

Matt