[kepler-dev] Create Hierarchy

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Fri Sep 1 09:51:39 PDT 2006

Hi Norbert:

The menu item is still there it was just renamed for terminology and concept
consistency.  It is called:  Create Composite Actor

It seems to be under the Tools menu but the re-design called for it to be
under the Workflow menu.  I don't have an answer for that.  Might have been
that Matthew and I just didn't catch that during the last menu change.

BTW, there has been a plan for a menu re-design that is listed on the Kepler
website but this has not been fully implemented.  Matt would have to give us
a timeframe when that is going to happen.

The url is:
http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MenuAndToolBarReDesign

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer