[kepler-dev] Kepler Compile Problem (getNewFiles in org.kepler.io.DirectoryListing)

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 6 11:54:54 PDT 2006

I think ant generally tries to do this, but because of the way we copy
the source files to the build directory first, it does not always work
the way it should.  Personally, I just always do an 'ant full-clean
run-dev' before I check in.  That way you're sure that there won't be
any compile problems later.

chad