[kepler-dev] problem using Web Service widget with certain wsdl return type

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Mon Nov 6 12:28:14 PST 2006

Zhen,

What is an example input to this service for testing it?

Thanks,
-ilkay

On Nov 6, 2006, at 8:03 AM, Zhen Qian wrote:

> Hi,
>  I want to use the wsdl from EBI(http://www.ebi.ac.uk/Tools/
> webservices/wsdl/WSDbfetch.wsdl) with the method "fetchData", which
returns value of type "ArrayOf_xsd_string".
> I couldn't get the text display widget to show the return result.   If I
run the workflow in the XP, I got "invalid string error",   means some
chars inside the return result is not parsable; If I run   the workflow
in Mac OSX, I simply got empty screen.

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Assistant Director, National Laboratory for Advanced Data Research   (NLADR)