[kepler-dev] Continuous Integration System

Matthew Brooke brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 25 15:49:31 PDT 2006

Hi Ilkay -

Yes - I forgot to mention the RSS feed - thanks!

 > I'm still not receiving the nightly-build emails
 > even if I'm in that email list.

last night was the first time a nightly build email was sent out - you
should have received it if you are subscribed to the
"kepler-nightly at ecoinformatics.org" mailing list. Dan received it, so
I'm not sure why you didn't. Did it maybe get marked as spam, since it
contains HTML?

Of course, if you want to receive one of the continuous integration
emails, you could always go ahead and break the build... ;-)

cheers

Matthew Brooke, Ph.D.
Marine Sciences Research Building, Room #3407
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-6150
ph: (805) 893-7108   fx: 805-893-8062
brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu