[kepler-dev] Missing files from CVS

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed May 24 10:55:35 PDT 2006

Hi Mohana,
    I think all those actors have been removed/renamed. I suspect that
when you checked out Kepler from CVS you did not use the -P flag to
'prune' (i.e. remove) empty directories. Otherwise CVS leaves empty
directories and that messes up the buildkarlib (You can never really
remove an empty directory in  CVS)

Dan Higgins - NCEAS

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195