[kepler-dev] NIL token

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:12:13 PST 2006

Hi, Christopher:

The test workflow is alreay in
kepler/workflows/test/test-eml-missing-value-field.xml. You may run it and
to see what will happen. The stack trace is:

ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Run-time type checking failed.
Token nil with type general is incompatible with port type: double
   in .test-eml-missing-value-field.Missing Value.Column2
 	at ptolemy.actor.TypedIOPort._checkType(TypedIOPort.java:741)
 	at ptolemy.actor.TypedIOPort.send(TypedIOPort.java:463)
 	at
org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.eml.eml2.Eml200OutputTypeField.fire(Eml200OutputTypeField.java:103)
 	at
org.ecoinformatics.seek.datasource.eml.eml2.Eml200DataSource.fire(Eml200DataSource.java:552)
 	at ptolemy.actor.AtomicActor.iterate(AtomicActor.java:309)
 	at
ptolemy.actor.sched.StaticSchedulingDirector.fire(StaticSchedulingDirector.java:170)
 	at ptolemy.actor.CompositeActor.fire(CompositeActor.java:331)
 	at ptolemy.actor.Manager.iterate(Manager.java:613)
 	at ptolemy.actor.Manager.execute(Manager.java:322)
 	at ptolemy.actor.Manager.run(Manager.java:985)
 	at ptolemy.actor.Manager$3.run(Manager.java:1026)

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological