[kepler-dev] Documentation

Nandita Mangal nmangal at sdsc.edu
Mon Mar 27 18:25:44 PST 2006

Hi Dan,
Javadocs do not give me any errors on TimedPlotter or XYPlotter, even
though they are processing other files such as TimedScope.java in the
same directory...wierd.
I just added the subdirectory (ptolemy.actor.lib.gui) specifically again
for javadocs generation , and saw that TimedPlotter and XYPlotter
javadocs were generated. I don't know what is the correct solution and
why javadocs has started/sometimes missing the above 2 files in recent
generations.
If you see this kind of behavior in any other actor , please let me know.

thanks,
nandita.