[kepler-dev] Reg. IF_THEN_ELSE loop

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 27 09:08:42 PST 2006

Hi,
    You never said which Director you were using. I think I had all
sorts of problems with if/then things when I was using an SDF director.
I eventually discovered that you should not use SDF with if/then actors.
Try PN, if not already using it.

Dan Higgins

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195