[kepler-dev] A documentation difficulty

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 24 09:18:42 PST 2006

Actually, I'm pretty sure there is a workaround here...
We should make it easier to do this, but something like the
following should work in the constructor of the actor
extending, say, Source:

    DocAttribute doc = new DocAttribute(this, "doc");
    StringAttribute portDescription = new StringAttribute(doc,
"output (port)");
    portDescription.setExpression("This port produces ... blah blah");

I would suggest that we add syntactic sugar to DocAttribute to make
it easier to do this...

Edward