[kepler-dev] beta 1 conference call

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 21 15:12:05 PST 2006

Ok, it looks like the call is tomorrow (wednesday, march 22) at 10:30 am
PST.  The number is 888-346-3950.  the code is 55030.

If for some reason you can't make the call, please give someone else
your point of view so you can be represented.  We are making important
decisions about the direction of Kepler for release 1.0, so if you care
please be on the call.  You can't gripe later if we make decisions you
don't agree with and you weren't on the call :)  As usual, we'll send
out a summary email after the call is over.

talk to you all tomorrow.

chad