[kepler-dev] Actor search for 'constant'

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 7 10:03:09 PDT 2006

Shawn,
    I checked out a new version of Kepler and tried and actor search for
'constant' on both a Mac and a Windows box. In both cases, I get

     [java] java.lang.ClassCastException
     [java]     at
org.kepler.gui.ResultTreeRebuilder.buildResultTree(ResultTree
Rebuilder.java:250)
     [java]     at
org.kepler.gui.ResultTreeRebuilder.update(ResultTreeRebuilder
.java:126)

So I have no idea why you do not see the problem (especially since
Nandita and I do). If you get the chance, try checking out a clean
version of Kepler and see if it occurs for you?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195