[kepler-dev] usability discussion of future features

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Fri Jun 2 13:37:00 PDT 2006

Hi all,

In our various developer meetings I've tried to record issues and ideas and
make sure to get them entered into bugzilla so we don't lose anything.  I've
put up a wiki page in the usability section on the Kepler project web site
for the team to discuss, brainstorm and record ideas about future features
that would improve or enhance the usability of Kepler.    Right now that
page contains 3 features which you have probably just seen me recently file
bugs for.  The topics are:

*	Navigation <http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Navigation>
in a multi-level workflow
*	Data <http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DataCentric>
Centric support and tasks
*	Management
<http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ManagementConsole>  Console for
the workflow engineer
*	Ontology <http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Ontology>
support and tasks

If you have ideas and comments about these topics, please follow the link
and add them.  If you have ideas about other future features to add to
improve and enhance Kepler usability, please add them to this page:

http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Features

Thanks!  And if you could record the date of the comment and indicate the
author of the comment that would be most appreciated.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020