[kepler-dev] Fwd: Continuous Integration

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 27 11:18:10 PDT 2006

Hi Ilkay,

Actually I was referring to the email from continuous integration
system itself.  The problem is that the email that is sent
when the build fails is all mime encoded - there is no
plain text, easily human readable section.

This is a minor nit.

In general, the continuous build system is a win.

_Christopher

--------

    Oops.. Sorry Christopher. I got the email from another channel and
    didn't realize the encoding.

    Here's the link again: http://martinfowler.com/articles/continuousIntegration.html

    Cheers,
    -ilkay