[kepler-dev] Fwd: Continuous Integration

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 26 09:36:17 PDT 2006

BTW - I like the continuous build, but I wish the email was also in
plain text.  I use bear skins and stone knives to read email (MH under
Emacs), so I have a hard time parsing the mime only mail.

_Christopher

-------

    This is a good web article that relates to the continuous build
    discussion.

    BTW: Today is the last day to vote for Zhijie and Norbert. Please
    send your vote (only members) if you haven't done so already.

    Cheers,
    -ilkay

    --
    Ilkay ALTINTAS
    Assistant Director, National Laboratory for Advanced Data Research