[kepler-dev] Kepler Documentation install

dennis.mcleod@uchospitals.edu dennis.mcleod at uchospitals.edu
Mon Jan 30 12:59:38 PST 2006

Hello:

I recently installed Kepler Alpha 0.8 under Windows XP. When I right
click on an actor to get documentation, I receive an error
stating:

               Cannot find documentation for <actor>
               Try running Make in PTII/DOC
               or installing the documentation component.

Where can I find the Documentation install ?

Thanks
Dennis

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you
University of Chicago Hospitals