[kepler-dev] Documentation updates

Nandita Mangal nmangal at sdsc.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:49:28 PST 2006

Hi Kevin,

As with the recent changes in the documentation infrastructure in
Ptolemy ( editing & storing the custum documentation  in a MOML file) ,
I was wondering if one can also implement the "GetDocumentation" feature
in Kepler & store new results in the actor's moml file ? Could you also
suggest  possible implementation changes/issues with the above structure
in Kepler.

Thanks!
Nandita.