[kepler-dev] Token.toString method(s)

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Feb 25 11:39:43 PST 2006

Good point - NaN is a legitimate result. With a simple Double token you
can tell whether toString should return nil from the isNil() method.
With a DoubleMatrix, we should probably print 'NaN' unless we can keep a
'shadow list' that could distinguish between 'nil' settings and NaN
cacluational results.

Dan Higgins