[kepler-dev] SRB Down

Lucas Gilbert iktome at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 23 16:33:22 PST 2006

Hello,

The tomcat is still running. But it looks like the SRB went down for a bit.
seek	orion.sdsc.edu:7613 	UP FROM Thu Feb 23 16:12:42 2006

I don't know what caused it to go down. The other SRBs running on orion
were unaffected. I guess try downloading again and see if the SRB goes
odwn on the hotpage. Downloading shouldn't have any such effect, so it was
probably a coincidence.

=Lucas