[kepler-dev] webpage suggestion

Laura L. Downey ldowney at lternet.edu
Thu Feb 23 08:32:05 PST 2006

I don't see inactive as being negative, just merely a state.  And because we
have an "active" state, it makes sense to have an "inactive" state.

Although I don't understand Inactive (past) members; I interpret inactive as
current members, but not active.  So inactive but past, makes no sense to
me.

I interpret past or previous members, as not currently members.

All that said, if we really mean people that are no longer members, then
"previous members" seems reasonable.

Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office