[kepler-dev] Getting off the CVS notification lists

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 22 21:38:50 PST 2006

These are different lists I think, and the list-admin of the cvs list
should be able to unsubscribe you (I think it's Matt ..)

In fact, I have the following in my .procmailrc

:0:
* ^(from).*bugzilla-daemon at ecoinformatics.org
bugzilla-daemon

thus any mail sent from bugzilla-daemon is filtered out before I see
it (but I can still visit that filter if need be..)

Bertram