[kepler-dev] Documentation of demo workflows for Kepler Alpha 9 release

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 21 20:59:15 PST 2006

At 03:57 PM 2/21/2006, Matthew Brooke wrote:
>3) We wouldn't have to mess with the MOML schema, which doesn't
>currently allow for adding documentation, if my understanding is correct.

I didn't have to change the MoML schema to support the documentation
infrastructure I created... The documentation can contain arbitrary
HTML, store in the MoML file as string values for parameters.

Edward

Edward A. Lee
Professor, Chair of the EE Division, Associate Chair of EECS
231 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0253 or 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2845
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal