[kepler-dev] getting links from a compositeEntity

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 17 15:04:16 PST 2006

I'm still having no luck getting this to work.  All I want to do is copy
the links and relations from one workflow to another.  I don't see any
way to programatically access the links themselves.  I'm cloning all of
the actors in the workflow, but they port link information does not seem
to get transfered.  I don't understand why links aren't just another
member of the model hierarchy that I can manipulate independently from
the other objects.  They seem to be a "special" element in moml that you
can never get direct control over.  Am I doing something that I ought
not be doing by attempting to copy the links?  Is there something
intrinsic to this process that I'm missing?

thanks,
chad