[kepler-dev] getting links from a compositeEntity

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:16:11 PST 2006

I've got the relation objects, but what I'm trying to get at is the
<link> moml elements.  When I call exportMoML() on a ComponentRelation,
I get something like this:
<relation name="relation" class="ptolemy.actor.TypedIORelation">

I want that but also the <link> elements that tell what the relation is
linked to.  Do I have to go through the port list to get these?  How do
I get the links to serialize.

thanks,
chad