[kepler-dev] Digir Problems

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:51:49 PST 2006

The first problem appears to be an issue with the default schemaDef.
I'll look into that one.

The second problem is actually in the GARP_SingleSpecies_BestRuleSet.xml
moml file itself.  You can see at the very bottom that "mephitis
mephitis.Delimiter" is used in "relation2".  I suspect you really wanted
"DataTable".  Don't know when or how this changed.

Kevin