[kepler-dev] Compile problem with head of Kepler CVS

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:52:51 PST 2006

Hi All,
    Yup - adding that one jar seems to have fixed the problem (but you
do need a new checkout of PTII also, it seems). Fortunately, the fix was
quick!

Dan Higgins

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195