[kepler-dev] Configuration.configurations()

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 9 13:32:51 PST 2006

I added a static method to Configuration:

    /** Return a list of all the configurations that have been created.
     *  Note  that if this method is called before a configuration
     *  is created, then it will return an empty linked list.
     *  @param A list of configurations, where each element of the list
     *  is of type Configuration.
     */
    public static List configurations() {
        return _configurations;
    }

I also updated the class comment of Configuration with the
some of the info below.