[kepler-dev] Compile problem with head of Kepler CVS

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 9 13:07:47 PST 2006

I'm dead in the water and don't have time to chase this down.
I'm getting
compile-dev:  [javac] Compiling 11 source files to  C:\cxh\src\kepler\build\classes
    [javac] error: compiler message file broken: key=compiler.err.file
    org\omg\CosEventChannelAdmin\ProxyPushConsumer.class not found arguments=null,
    null, null
, null, null, null, null
    [javac] 1 error

I tried various trashings of directories but did not get very far.

BTW - I renamed ptolemy.vergil.VergilPreferences to
ptolemy.actor.gui.PtolemyPreferences, which quite possibly was a
mistake.  There were a bunch of dependencies that I did not catch the
first time.  I did add a filter that should hopefully catch the
change, but who knows?

Anyway, if there are VergilPreferences problems, send me email.

Sorry I can't look into the current compile problem further, I have some other
tasks.

_Christopher

--------

    Zhijie,

    The stuff you put in src/org/cipres is causing these problems.  Please
    clean it up.

    Those of you who cannot wait, remove that directory and the
    corresponding src/actors then you can carry on for a while.

    Kevin