[kepler-dev] Workflows non-terminating in nightly build

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:40:08 PST 2006

Hi Efrat,
    It looks like your workflow 'workflows/srb/srbPhysLoc.xml is
'hanging' in the nightly build (and when I try to run it locally). I
would guess that it should run in a few seconds, but it is still
'executing' after ~ 1hr. Can you take a look at it. In the mean time I
am going to remove it from the nightly test workflow list (?).

To Kepler-dev:
    Since we apparently have had several problems with workflows that do
not terminate, we may have to consider including timeouts in our
workflows ?  (To handle the cases where actors are not executing
locally.) Someone may not always be looking and be able to close an
executing workflow

Dan

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu