[kepler-dev] SRB server works

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 13 09:49:59 PST 2006

Hi, Dan:

After Lucas and I increased java heap memory in the tomcat in srb(to 1 G),
we tried to run the IPCC_Base_Layers workflow. It worked fine to us.

Since the ecogrid server for srb was moved to another machine, you may
have to change the config.xml in the lib for srb endpoint to
"strongbad.sdsc.edu:8080/..." if you will run the nightlybuild zip file
(I already changed in cvs head couple minutes ago). Lucas said they planed
to change the service name to srb.ecoinformatics.org but it seems the DNS
haven't pointed to the correct machine. He will contact the system admin soon to make sure the
"srb.ecoinformatics.org" works.

Increasing memory is a tmp solution, we are working on the http binding
and hope it will works soon.

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao