[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] Reg: 3D plotting in Kepler

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 31 07:55:10 PDT 2006

Niket,
    The 'ant' software is not included with Kepler, but it is not needed
to execute the installer-based versions of Kepler.  There is an
executable (.exe on Windows) or a batch/shell file for launching these
versions. Ant is used for compiling the head of CVS (developer version)
and must be seperately downloaded.

Dan Higgins