[kepler-dev] moml actors

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:58:32 PDT 2006

All,

The current UI re-design effort -- it was my belief anyway -- was to have
an "Export as Kar" menu option; a much different task than saving to the
library, which doesn't require using any archiving file format.

I think it would be good if either Laura or Matt could respond in terms of
what the status is of the various redesigns that were to take place within
Kepler. Where is this project at, what is the status, and how should we
proceed on these issues?  It seems that much of this effort has stalled --
but there is still many of the needed functionalities missing?  It might
be good if Laura or Matt, you could list what needs to be done and the
priority/schedule for these items ...

-shawn