[kepler-dev] PN + DDF

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 24 16:02:55 PDT 2006

Hi Gang,
It is fine for me with the current settings now.

I started to use DDF in Kepler because my workflows are heavily
control-flow "uglified" with loops and conditions. Others still use SDF
and PN (and there is one guy showing interest in CT).
That is, I am not using DDF because of its special capabilities, only that
because it can be used for looping and branching.

Concerning your response: how can I "manually set the rates at the
boundaries" anyway?

Best regards
Norbert

--