[kepler-dev] Help on creating actor

c_zhang@hotmail.com c_zhang at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:06:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm new to Kepler and just did a fresh CVS HEAD checkout of the Ptolemy and Kepler and built them yesterday. I tried to add the HelloWorld actor following the Kepler Developers Tutorial. The LSID I used for my HelloWorld actor was 509, which was no conflict with others. "ant buildkarlib" was running successfully but the actor didn't appear either using Eclipse "Run as" or "ant run-dev".

Can someone please help me to figure out where I was doing wrong?

Thanks,
Charlie