[kepler-dev] Adding a list property to a relation .....

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 26 22:08:09 PDT 2006

At 04:46 PM 4/26/2006, jagan wrote:
>Could you mind to advise me how to proceed to add a property for the
>relation which is just rendered as wires between ports?

This is harder because it would require modifying vergil,
and possibly diva, which is rather complex and difficult
to understand. If I were to tackle this one (regrettably,
I can't), I would start by understanding
vergil.basic.EditorDropTarget.

Edward

Edward A. Lee
Professor, Chair of the EE Division, Associate Chair of EECS
231 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
phone: 510-642-0253 or 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2845
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal