[kepler-dev] invalid pdf on kepler-project.org (fwd)

Norbert Podhorszki pnorbert at cs.ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 25 17:12:58 PDT 2006

Okay, sorry I misunderstood the text and link on the tutorial page. It
says:
"Please download and follow the Kepler Installation for Developers
Document (link)" so I downloaded. However, it is the cvs log of the pdf on
that link, not the pdf itself. The pdf can be downloaded from the next
page.

So the pdf file itself is not invalid. Period.

Norbert, a dumb user-like developer-imitator

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Bertram Ludaescher wrote:

> Could it be a upload/download problem? (binary vs. ascii mode?)

> NP> Acrobat Reader says it is invalid, showing a nice error dialog with an OK
> NP> button instead of the document...
> NP> Probably a damaged pdf file.
> NP> Norbert

>>> Thanks Norbert.
>>>
>>> What exactly is invalid? Is this an older version?
>>>
>>> -ilkay

> NP> --
> NP>
> NP>       Norbert Podhorszki
> NP>       University of California, Davis