[kepler-dev] compatible with Java 1.5

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 24 12:14:08 PDT 2006

Zhijie,
    I think you just need to update Ptolemy. I have seen the enum
'warning' but Kepler compile OK on the Mac with 1.5. Matthew also has
not had compile problems

Dan

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195