[kepler-dev] File exists? actor

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 24 10:02:14 PDT 2006

In Ptolemy, there is ptolemy/actor/lib/io/DirectoryListing
_Christopher
--------

    Hi,
    How is it appropriate at this moment to check if a directory/file exists?

    I want to use the directory as information on a running-and-restarted
    workflow, or just start a new workflow and use the given directory name as
    new store.

    So I need sth, like:    <filename> ---> Actor ----> true/false

    Is there also a file browser actor somewhere? Or shall I use the
    FileParameter.

    Thanks
    Norbert

    --