[kepler-dev] Kepler build errors

Matthew Brooke brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 14 21:49:01 PDT 2006

Edward -

The method is used by the Kepler menu system - and in future by the
splash screen - both of which only need to know when the frame has
finished being "built" and displayed for the first time; subsequent
calls to pack are inconsequential to these observers, and are ignored.

Having said that, I do understand your point, and I think the method
name is currently misleading. Maybe it would be better named
isFrameDoneRendering() or something similar?

Matthew Brooke, Ph.D.
Marine Sciences Research Building, Room #3407
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-6150
ph: (805) 893-7108   fx: 805-893-8062
brooke at nceas.ucsb.edu