[kepler-dev] SRD Down again

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:15:28 PDT 2006

Lucas,
    I think I brought the SRB down again! I was using the workflow that
has 10 EMLData sources with data on the SRB. This has worked fine for
the last 6-10 times I tried, but this time I saw an error in getting
data on one package and then the next time, none of the source work
(with a clean local cache).

    The SRB is still up according to http://srb.npaci.edu/hotpages.html,
but I cannot get to the data on several different machines.

    I know you are looking at the problem; Just thought I would let you
know it has apparently occurred again

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195