[kepler-dev] error messages

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 10 14:38:46 PDT 2006

Samantha,
    Note that the example on page 4 uses an ImageJ actor for display,
NOT the Kepler ImageDisplay actor. The ImageDisplay actor will NOT work
here because its input is supposed to be an ImageToken, not an image
filename. [You might be able to connect the output to an ImageReader and
then connect to an ImageDisplay, but it is easier to just use ImageJ
which displays a wide variety of image files.
    Similarly, the output is NOT in the format required for the
histogram plotter or bar graph actor.

Dan

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195