[kepler-dev] NIL token

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 7 22:28:09 PDT 2006

Hi Jing,

Ok, I think I have this fixed.  I modified NonStrictTest and Test
so that they now work with RecordToken.  I added a similar test to
Ptolemy and the Kepler test now works for me

Also, I added a bunch of tests so that we now have pretty good
code coverage for the scalar tokens and ArrayToken.

_Christopher
--------

    Hi Jing,

    Sorry, that was way too hectic.  The remote machine I was rebuilding on
    must have rebooted five times from underneath me.

    Ok, I was able to start Kepler from a clean build, my local tree must
    be messed up.

    The model
        kepler/workflows/test/test-eml-missing-value-column-vector.xml
    outputs records to a Test actor.

    The short answer is that records and nils are not supported.
    I'll see if I can do anything here.  I'll hack a test for records.

    I checked the model in with dimensions compatible with my lowly
    1024x768 laptop.