[kepler-dev] kepler actor documentation

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 6 12:49:21 PDT 2006

I updated the EML200DataSource documentation this morning to try to show
what I thought would be a good level of granularity for the actor
documentation.  It now displays in Kepler if you run 'ant generateDoc'
before you run 'ant run-dev'.   However, for some reason the Parameter
documentation does not display -- it just says "No description".  Any
idea of how to fix this? The 'trigger' and 'output' ports inherited from
the superclass also show up as 'No port description', but I think you
already knew about that issue.

Nandita's HTML version of the actor docs shows all of the documentation,
including the Parameter docs. However, it ignores the HTML formatting
that I embedded.  It seems it would be nice to be able to deal with that
because we need a way to provide some formatting in longer documentation
sections.  The html tags are probably being escaped in the XML output
and so probably are not being recognized by the XSLT processor.  Nandita
-- what do you think?

Jing -- can you review the EML200DataSource documentation for content to
be sure I didn't make any mistakes -- I pretty much rewrote it all. Thanks.

Matt