[kepler-dev] IMPORTANT: ksw system now in use

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 30 10:06:11 PDT 2005

ok, against my better judgement, I've changed all interface messages to
"kar".  the file extensions have also been changed to "kar".  I have not
changed any of the internal variable names or class names.  If I start
doing that, it may take me several days of headaches to get the thing
working again.  The first time a developer asks "why are all the classes
  and variables called 'ksw'?" I'll just forward the question to bertram :)

chad