[kepler-dev] High-resolution screenshots of workflows -- how?

Mladen Vouk vouk at ncsu.edu
Mon Sep 5 11:47:24 PDT 2005

Not really, the best one can get is the resolution of the screen on
which the snapshot
is taken (probaby somewhat worse than that). I would import it into
Adobe Photoshop
and then save it as a high-res TIF. Thre is an issue with MS buffers and
intrmediate resolution handling by screenshot facility.

Here is the MOML of the pppl workflows

Pierre, Zhengang, please check to see if that is the latest on?

Thanks
mav