[kepler-dev] [kepler-cvs] kepler/src/exp/ptolemy/actor/sched StaticSchedulingDirector.java

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Fri Oct 28 07:16:41 PDT 2005

Hi all.

When forking from Ptolemy code base, it would be easiest to manage if
the initial checkin is the original unmodified ptolemy source and the
log message includes the revision number used by ptolemy.  The second
checkin would then be the local modifications.

This provides us a record to where this fork happened and improves the
likelyhood that we can merge ptolemy changes into this fork or these
changes back into ptolemy.

Kevin